Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

Just bought a 2007 Trx 250ex

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Here 2 help 
#1 ·
Hi guys! First post here... I just bought my kids a 2007 Trx 250ex. Seems like a really clean bike that is all stock. What do I need to know about it? What kind of mods would you suggest? We ride hard pack and dunes in Southern California. I'm thinking skid guards are in order... Is the stock air filter ok???

#3 ·
I love my 06 250 ex! I have to add though that once I put an HMF Performance Series Full exhaust on mine it made an impressive difference in power...I can actually WHEELIE now....even BEFORE we rejetted the carb! Then rebuilt/rejetted the carb....it's awesome now....not to mention when I'm out on the trails other riders can actually HEAR the 250:D Enjoy!!

#4 ·
I used a Hi-Point for years. It offered not only chest protection, but spine, shoulder and bicep portection . Last year I retired it and got an MSR. Still had the spine protection, but lost the shoulder and bicep part.

It's really a personal matter - do you want protection or appearence? Some wear them over the jersey and others under. For real protection you need a custom fit and $100 won't touch it. I paid about $150 for my current one and it only protects from minor bumps.

#5 ·
I used a Hi-Point for years. It offered not only chest protection, but spine, shoulder and bicep portection . Last year I retired it and got an MSR. Still had the spine protection, but lost the shoulder and bicep part.

It's really a personal matter - do you want protection or appearence? Some wear them over the jersey and others under. For real protection you need a custom fit and $100 won't touch it. I paid about $150 for my current one and it only protects from minor bumps.
This is my post from http://www.trxforums.com/forums/trx...1930-chest-protectors.html?highlight=hi-point

Too bad I can't sue you for plagarism and too bad you can't come up with an original response. You A-hole

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.