Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the site. just bought a set of quads. Ill ask my question first then you can read what i got. What rout should i go. keep the 01 as complete running quad or make the 05 the complete one? Are the frames and most of the parts the same?

heres what i got, 01 400ex with janssen extended rear axle, rev box, janssen axle carrier aluminum air/ battery box, janssen high +2 steering stem with aint vibe pro taper bars shorty clutch lever bored over to a 426cc fully jetted with a stage 2 hot cam, pro circut header, fmf t4 slip on, janssen extended a arms +2 stainless steal extended brake lines air scoops. Also has 2 sets of nerf bars one is dg, dg swing arm skid plate. And two full sets of tires, one set on aftermarket rims.

It also comes with an 05 400ex but its in pieces. has a blown motor, and is missing some parts like throttle cable, choke cable, and the rear plastic.

Thanks in advance guys. :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool.. thanks... I think im gona swap all the aftermarket parts to the 05 frame and run that one. besides the 01 has noe headlight or tail light. and seen as im gona do mostly trail riding, i need lights. Thanks again.. and any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.