Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can not get used to the newer body style (most brands now a days) even though that is what I am buying, I like the older style much more and like the headlights more too on 04, actually I think the 04 front cost more to make then the 05 with how the lights are?

Just like cars with squared fenders, I don't like them either, wheels/tires are round, feel the fenders should be the same way.

Only reason I want 05 or newer is because of reverse or I would just by the 1st year the 400 came out since they are identical for the most part anyway.

·
Registered
718 Posts
LOL I agree with you there Im not a big fan of the way this new stuff looks either.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is not pleaseing to my eye at all, just too extreme angles any more, the front fenders seem too far "folded" back to me, in other words they are cocked way over 90 degrees and you see the underside of them.

I think the old style gives better mud (what u need!) protection too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a 450R with an moto cross trim. You could not keep the mud out of your face when turning.
Is that strickly to look cool then, no function at all?

Maybe some guys like to see the front wheels when racing but then the catch is just what you said above!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts