Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few stock 07 parts for sale, complete stock exhaust like new less than 4hrs on it stock axle not bent new headlight assembly stock levers stock a-arms and tie rods a set of 21x9x10 ams zippers mounted on new itp alum wheels just don't need this stuff trying to clean out shop make offers! also have a rear shock and lingage (stock)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shocks

Have already sold the fronts but still have the rear.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Are the a arms longer than the ones on a stock 400 or are they the same. How much for the rear wheels and tires.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I need some rear wheels. I have the 8" instead of the 9" on the back. I have ITP bead locks for the front Got 2 for $80.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I need some rear wheels. I have the 8" instead of the 9" on the back. I have ITP bead locks for the front Got 2 for $80.
All i have are some new ITP 9" for the rear they have some AMS zippers mounted on them had them for dirt drags.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
take a $100 for the wheels and tires plus shipping don't feel like breaking them down so you can have wheels and tires thats a deal!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey, i have a trx 450 and need a back axle and the housing on the back axle, how much for everything?
I have an axle still good have a bearing carrier needs bearings have allready removed the old ones was going to keep as a back up but will let it go for $125+ shipping

1 - 19 of 19 Posts