Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my 07 race quad time to give it up, It is set up for a 185lb Aclass rider front end is Leagers Mx+2 a-arms (05 hubs and spindes) Ohlins Lt shocks Precision stablizer on Houser stem +1 with 1"1/8" ProTaper bars, rear end is stock arm with LSR DC-6 Linkage with a Fox Podium rear shock, LSR axcaliber pro axel, LSR anti-fade hub, Pro armor nerfs, and rear bumper, Hiper 8x8 duel beadlocks rear with new ITP MXR6's 18x10x8 , Hiper front beadlocks with razrcross 20x6x10, motor has less than 3hrs since complete build, new crank, rod, bearings, new 14-1 CP/Venom piston, head ported with +1 valves in all 4 cornors, 208 web cam, KB springs and ti retainers, brand new Hinson basket, new oem inner hub and pressure plate, carb bored by DASA to 43.25mm, DASA ful exhaust still lots i am missing asking $5000, have a pretty good bit of extras to go with sale so i am not going to budge on the price, have about $18,000 in this quad was asking 6000 , some one will be getting a great quad it has been very well maintained, thanke for lookin!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish you had 5000 also! thanks for lookin

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its mostly the stock parts i removed when getting race ready, what are you lookin for?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Great lookin quad! its gonna hurt to see that one go.. Good luck in selling it! hope it goes to a good owner

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great lookin quad! its gonna hurt to see that one go.. Good luck in selling it! hope it goes to a good owner
Thanks Goose! ya it going to sting a little and hope that the next person will take care of it, but it will be theres and who knows what will happen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts