Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a low hour 2007 trx450er Barn Queen I'm looking to spend some more time on. Looking for Honda power up kit but it looks like they're all discontinued. Does anyone have info on this or are they discontinued after a certain period of time? Part # superceded? 06100-nlz-900. Thank you for any help. Eric

·
Super Moderator
3,996 Posts
There was only one and it is discontinued.

Just have to build your own:
Wiseco high compression piston - $330 (includes gaskets)
Hot cams stage 2 cams - $273
Cylinder re-plating and sizing for forged piston - $250

Find them on the internet or order from me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Much appreciated. Trying to stay out of the combustion area. It seemed everything in that kit complemented each other without going deeper than the cam. I might look to piece it together but probably too rich individually. Was younger on a tighter budget then. Nowadays I'd buy and shelf the kit and put it on the day warranty expired. Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
3,996 Posts
I could not find the contents of the kit, perhaps you just want the stage 2 cams, a less restrictive exhaust, a less restrictive air filter, but not a K&N (K&N's flow too much dirt and are maintenance intensive - you need two - one in and one being prepped for installation or in a plastic bag cleaned and oiled and ready to go) - rejet the carb and you have your POWER UP without major engine work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts