Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1988 HONDA FOREMAN TRX-350D THE PRICE IS $550 NON-NEGOTIABLE THIS IS A "PROJECT"-- NOT RUNNING TO BE "REBUILT" OR "PARTED OUT" HAS A $1000 OF PARTS EASILY... NO LOW BALLING - ON PRICE OR OFFERS - TRADES MOTOR IS BELIVED TO BE LOCKED UP, NO HOLES IN THE CASES. MOTORS SELL FOR $500 IN THIS CONDITION. A REBUILT SELLS FOR AROUND A $1000. TIRES WILL HOLD AIR BUT ONE, CAUSE OF A BENT RIM BEAD. TIRES ARE DRY ROTTED, MISSING THE HEAD LIGHT. NO "FRAUDULENT" INQUIRIES OR PEOPLE THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LISTING. OR PEOPLE WITH A LOT OF QUESTIONS, THANK YOU. I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT OTHER THAN EXPLAINED. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING. THIS IS NON-RUNNING AND IS FOR PARTS OR A PROJECT. IT NEEDS TO BE "REBUILT" OR "PARTED OUT" THATS ALL THAT I KNOW. I BOUGHT IT LIKE THIS RESEARCH HOW MUCH THE PARTS COST , ON THE INTERNET. EXAMPLE, OF A FEW "RACKS" -FRONT AND BACK- OVER $100 EACH PUSH BAR $100 GAS TANK $150 EXHAUST $125 THERE ARE SEVERAL HONDA FOREMAN FOURMS ON THE INTERNET. WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET. $550 CASH NON- NEGOTIABLE. MESSAGE FOR A CONTACT NUMBER. PLEASE NOT A LOT OF QUESTIONS WHAT I KNOW ABOUT IT WAS EXPLAINED OF ITS CONDITION, IS A COMPLETE UNIT. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING OF QUESTIONS, STANDPOINT SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY THANK YOU.
Tecumseh Michigan zip 49286

1 - 1 of 1 Posts