Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a running 4x4 from a friend for $600. I have a Honda 250ex and recon prior, so I'm not new to Honda or riding, but this is my first 4x4 four wheeler.

Anyways, it needs a new battery, but otherwise runs and drives great and I've already wheeled it, so I'm happy with the 4x4.

Planned upgrades (already ordered)
Yuasa YTX-14BS battery (Yuasa has done well in my 02 Recon, 03 250ex, and my dad's 04 250ex)
Oil and filter change
Highlifter HLK300-01 2" lift kit
14" 72W LED light bar (I like to ride/mud at night and the stock headlights suck)
KFI Winch Mount and Superwinch 2,000lb winch.
New Seat cover since mine is coming undone at the seam.

And I may add a snorkel to it in the future, I'm still undecided on that one. Otherwise this quad runs great and I love it already.

Here's how it looked when I picked it up.

I already removed the back basket.

If anyone has a battery cover plastic piece...I'm missing that and would like one. I plan to have all of the parts by Wednesday and so it won't take me long before it's already upgraded a little bit. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's dirt, I took it mudding last weekend and it's clay and other stuff out there so it sticks to everything. Thanks

I'll post some pics up later, but I already installed a winch, small lift kit, new battery and the plastic pieces that were pulled off for the battery and kick starter. I'm still waiting on my LED light bar so I can install it, I already mounted the switch for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.