Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello- I am new to this forum and was hoping some folks may have some insight on trailers. I recently purchased two TRX500FM6 machines and they are on order from the warehouse. While I wait patiently, I am trying to identify a tailor that I can use to tow both of these. I have been looking at a 2015 Sure Trac 7x12 ATV trailer. The trailer has a back gate and then the side loading ramps. I would be looking to side load one bike in the front and drive the other bike straight up the back. Specifically, I am trying to determine if the Rubicon TRX500FM6 will fit the width of the trailer. I think it will be very close given the height of the sidewall on the trailer, and the swing of the front of the Rubicon chassis. Dos anyone have one of three trailers? Can you confirm a Rubicon will fit sideways with the ramps on either side? Any pictures? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have you found a trailer yet? I would suggest getting one bigger than you think you need. We never seem to get less stuff, especially if you're going to use only one trailer. I have a 20'+5 gooseneck deck over that looks kind of silly hauling a couple of quads and my jeep but when my tractor and bush hog is on it t barely fits

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.