Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently intalled a Houser +1 Steering stem and the ProTaper ATV Hi bar on my 06 Trx 450 after bending the hell out of the stock parts. I hadn't given consideration to not having enough breakline. I was wondering if anyone knew of a company that sells just the top part of the brake line hose (extended a few inches) from the bar to the coupler that feeds into the metal line running to the split at the A-arms. I was not looking to spend $90 for a complet set as this small section of line should be an easy and cheap fix. Does anyone know of a company that could help me out with this? My local pro-shop suggested going to the custom bike place and have them fab me one, but doubt they'd want to mess with it.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the same problums I just took and carfuly bent the metal line out and remvoed the claps and I gave me puntly
Thanks man, I ended up doing that and it's working out. I figured at $90 for a new line I don't need I can just run it till it breaks then worry about having to spend the money if I have to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts