Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F/S: 2008 Honda Sport Quad 450 R asking 4300 obo

Located in Huntsville, AL For sale is a 2008 Honda 450R sport quad. It is white in color. It is actually a 450ER because it has electric start. It has aluminum nerf bars. Also has front and rear wheel spacers for increased stability and cornering. They are NOT the cheap type of spacer that just extends the studs but rather an actual hub spacer so they can take alot more wear and tear. Quad rides great and is in excellent condition. Very fast and dependable. It has LOW hours. I only took it on about 3 rides this year. All fluids were changed this year and it is very well maintained. Only reason for selling is I need to start saving up for a down payment on a house so I have to get rid of a couple toys. Email with any questions or for pics, [email protected] . It NEEDS to go so lets deal...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yah, I posted it there as well. Doesn't seem now may be the best time in the quad market...Would like to sell though so I am willing to make a deal with someone if they make an offer...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope. I bought it so me and my girlfriend could go riding, she loved riding, but she is long gone now and I moved so I don't have time or the place to ride it anymore. It is like new. Literally only rode a handful of times last year and not much more in 08. Very nice, well maintained, clean and like new

·
Registered
718 Posts
I would like to have a 450R but too big of a distance and I just spent some money on my old 400EX. Good luck with the sell, Im sure it will go as soon as the wormer weather kicks in and people will want to start hitting the trails and such.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just in case it matters to anyone. I do travel back to MI on occasion, so if we set something up ahead of time, I could assist with delivery in TN, KY, IN, or MI areas...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Asking 4000. Will consider partial trade for a dependable daily driver car or possibly a sport bike such as a CBR 600. If interested, lets talk. I can help with delivery. It's just collecting dust. Needs to go!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.