Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i just ordered MSR Carbon Steel 7/8" Handlebar ATV Low Bend and the 30mm Tusk Handlebar Riser Kit for 7/8" Bars. I also ordered ODI ROGUE 130MM ATV LOCK-ON GRIPS and the POWERMADD hand guards with the mount kit. First off does anybody have any insight or experience with these products. Also, the factory bars had a choke bracket welded in and the new bars do not. Should I remove the choke cord and manually lift the choke lever on the carb when starting or is there a good way to relocate the choke knob. Another problem that i will encounter is that the ignition and neutral/reverse light panel will probably not fit with this new set up so does anybody have any suggestions for relocating the ignition and neutral/reverse indicator lights. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I never seem to have a hard time with bolt-ons but im not familiar with relocating ann fabricating things. Thank you in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.