Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to convince my dad to let me sell my 250ex and buy a 400ex. I have had the 250ex for about a year now. Please list reasons to sell the 250 and buy a 400. All I know is the 400 is bigger and faster, and I am getting too big for my 250.

·
Super Moderator
4,647 Posts
Sorry, but not knowing YOU, a reasonable conclusion cannot be made. I would have to know your age, height, weight, physical stature, knowledge and experience. If you are under 16, then no way. If your total riding experience is 1 year, then no - I would not recommend it and what type of riding do you primarily do? Sand dunes, open fields, timber, flat track, MX track?

The decision is between you and your dad. And although you probably disagree, dad usually knows best.

·
Registered
40 Posts
They main reason would be you're out growing your 250. I would say buy a used 400ex and try it out. If you don't like it or aren't comfortable either sell it or hold on to it until you are. A good condition 400ex will go $2k or less.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.