Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for a set of a-arms, but i am in need of some advice. i ride on the weekends, in tight woods trails. i am also getting into jumping and hillclimbs, but i am still a novice. the hillclimbs are the reason i am looking for new a-arms. thanx for any info you pass my way.:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i guess maybe +1 at the most. the trails i typically ride are pretty tight. i have been looking at Houser a-arms, because of the needle bearings and tube material. Do you any experience with these arms? Do you know if they are worth the $650 price tag?

·
Registered
718 Posts
What do you ride? Welcome to the forums. You may be able to get wheel spacers that will work for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. I ride a 2003 400ex. i recently rolled the quad down a hillclimb, and have since replaced the steering stem w/ a houser +1 and pro taper 7/8" bars. The left side arms were tweeked in the crash. Since i have a stock axle, and i am looking at aftermarket arms (+1 or +2), would i need wheel spacers on the rear?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Houser is a GREAT brand of arms! I had them on my 450r. If I was going to get new A arms I would look into the max clearance style. They give you a little more ground clearance. If your rear axle needs to bo wider to match the arms I would use spacers. Spacers work well. But I would save up for a G-force axle. They have a great warranty

·
Registered
718 Posts
I agree^^^^ You can do searches on ebay and find a good deal every once in a while.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey i have the kit for you i have a pair of roll design arms the best out there and have all 3 axis long travel shocks and the ims foot pegss as well the arms come with hubs and break lines let me know if interested text me 928-271-7409

·
Registered
37 Posts
Spacers suck lol do not put spacers on your bike please, and houser is a good brand but JD Performance also makes a damn good a-arm. G-Force or Durablue make a good axle but expensive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts