Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I havent rode a quad in a few years i was starting a family and didnt have time to do so. any ways i used to ride a 300ex and a crf125,Im looking to to buy another bike ive been shopping around I was looking at a 400 ex because they are bullet proof quads but the 450's sound bad ass and everybody has one but on the other hand people have been telling me they are a pain because they are high maintaince and that you have to ajust valves every few hours and so on...Should i just stick with a 400? or go with a 450? all i do is trail ride and i have a quad pit bihind the house will some hills and jumps...and im a big wheelie rider

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new here but I've heard great things about the 450s. The biggest downfall is the maintenance. I heard you are supposed to change oil like every 20 hours. The other down fall is liquid cooled and there's more to go wrong. I love my 400s I have had and you do everything you want to do on them especially wheelies and trails.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.