Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has em and who has pics? Or some other 400ex's you like.

·
Registered
333 Posts
needs some nerf bars on it, protect them feet.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have been Looking at them for awhile just really dont know what to buy. Would really like a propeg design. I went to order some proarmor fatpegnerfs but they were on back order and I waited a month and called them back. They said it would be another month so I cancelled I bet Joe Byrd don't wait for his. I dont Know what to purchase. I also like the AC and RATH but RATH is $$$$$$

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have the AC's on mine and have had no problems.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yes i did to help keep tight, thing i used a 5/16 bolt with a couple of flat washers and lock nuts.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Thanks for the info. If you get chance put up pic to see where you put your bolt. Im sure it will be the same on a 400ex. With the color of my quad what do you think would look better black or polished. Thanks
Thomas

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tom, you should wait for the fatpegs they make standing and riding a lot easier because they let you extened your feet out away from the motor

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 07 work in progress.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tomgodd black would look better im sure you know i was gonna say this lol but the black will chip off and scrap off so go with polished you will be happier in the long run.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts