Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was changing the rear brake pads on my 05 400ex a week ago and realized the plunger was siezed so I couldn't fit the new pads around the rotor. Ordered a new oem one from eBay and installed it tonight but can't get brake fluid until tomorrow . I've heard everyone say you need dot 4 but I was wondering why it says dot 3 right on my caliper?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got them all hooked up today there running good. Bought dot 4 this morning. 1 more thing, I don't know if you remeber my air filter post but I recently bought a uni foam filter to change out from my k&n. Just received the uni today and could not get it to stay on. My k&n went inside my intake tube but the uni has a lip that goes on the inside AND one that goes around the outside of the intake. I cannot get it to stay tight on there so I put my k&n back on because I was getting impatient. How the **** can I get that thing to stay on? I tighten the round clamp thing as tight as it will go then I barely touch the filter and it falls off

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.