Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took my right front end apart and it looks like I've got kingpins not ball joints. So the bottom one was moving around alot and it turns out it's missing the bearing. These are totally new to me I didn't know what I was looking until I looked at the service manual. I can't find a part for them online, does anyone know about these or where I could look to get them? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,571 Posts
I can't figure out how to get the front wheel drive shaft through a king pin? Upper and lower ball joints like the 93 300FW, but not a king pin.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I couldn't find those kingpin bearings and seals I dont think they make them anymore not even aftermarket, so i went to a salvage yard locally and they sold me a good used knuckle holder. My kingpin bolts were still good.

·
Super Moderator
3,571 Posts
That's good to hear - I can't get any info on that model at all - I wonder if it was European spec and not sold in the US - I ran into that on a Honda Super Cub 50 overhead cam manual clutch a guy brought me - said his dad brought it home from Okinawa on a navy ship back in the 50's. All the US 50's were push rod centrifugal clutch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts