Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What size aftermarket tires are recommended for the rears? Hight & Width. I see many people getting 20"dia rears but I'm thinking that I should stick to the stock 22" size to maintain the undercarriage clearance. We do mostly trail and some loose sand riding.

·
Registered
30 Posts
go 20 inch rear so you can slide around better you have shaft drive and those 250s will go through anything go check out cst ambush tires

·
Registered
130 Posts
What size aftermarket tires are recommended for the rears? Hight & Width. I see many people getting 20"dia rears but I'm thinking that I should stick to the stock 22" size to maintain the undercarriage clearance. We do mostly trail and some loose sand riding.
What did you get for your wheel and tire upgrade?
I'm picking up a '06 TRX250EX the end of the month. I plan to ride sand
and trails.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Keep Fluids Full and changed, Change Oil Religiously, Brake Pads Every Now and then and your good You cant Beat a honda! or kill one!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Keeping the quad oem and stock will surely be more reliable, cost efficient and last longer. I would suggest to get a 20X10-11 sized tires, it will be enough with all your riding activities unless you go extreme. A good brand and model is ITP holeshot tires. There are a lot of version for this you can check the link for the list that will specifically suite your need.
ITP Tires

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.