Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to repalce my rear bearings only to find out the previous owner had replaced the carrier with an aftermarket one. The bearings for the aftermarket unit are twice as long as the stock ones. I googled the part number that was on it (AJC H-10) and couldn't seem to find anything. Anyone have any info on this or know where I could find the bearings? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,285 Posts
Is the bearing a needle bearing?

Ask the previous owner to find out who the manufacturer of the carrier is. All the "cool" aftermarket or "racing" parts come with papers (instructions). Best advice - try to get ALL the information before you buy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the bearing a needle bearing?

Ask the previous owner to find out who the manufacturer of the carrier is. All the "cool" aftermarket or "racing" parts come with papers (instructions). Best advice - try to get ALL the information before you buy.
Not sure what a needle bearing is. Its like a stock bearing, only twice as long (or wide depending on how you look at it).

I bought it a while ago and don't have the owners contact info anymore.

·
Super Moderator
4,285 Posts
I did a search on Motion Industries for HJC and H-10 with zero results. I would have to have the bearing to get a match. You might try taking it to a Bearing Distributor near you for their expertise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts