Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Im almost done my rebuild on my quad and Im excited to post some pics as soon as its finished. I updated my signature to show all the mods that will be done to my 400ex once this rebuild is finished. Hopefully the signature works and id love some feedback.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks for showing an interest. I'm just refinishing the plastics over these next few days and then I should have some new pictures up. They weren't in horrible shape, just the usual scratches and such from regular wear and tear but I figured that I might as well while it was all apart. The powder coating is really quite minimal, frame was done in black, engine mounts red, pegs in red, rear brake lever and the foot shifter in red also, the only new powder coating that I've done in this build would be the stock a arms that I had done in a red also. Oh and the checker plate air scoops were done in black as well. As I said, quite minimal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.