Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new to the forum. Currently I own 7 older hondas and love working in them. I am just looking for advise and help. If I can be of help to anyone please let me know.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sure I love old hondas check out my "hello from southeast Missouri" post to see my 86 trx250r project. I also have an 85 Atc 70 project I picked up for my little girl. I've also found a pretty nice 86 200sx I'm thinking about getting. Also seen about an 86 or 87 250 fourtrax sitting in backyard with grass growing around it I may try to rescue it, I also know where another one of those is plus about an 88 TRX 125 is as well if my pocketbook and wife would allow I'd get em all. I've owned several older hondas in the past and they are far my favorite

·
Registered
40 Posts
I wasn't planning on it, but turns out I now have a 1991 250x quad, and should have a 1978 CR250 Elsinore by this next weekend. And have something else in the works too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Older hondas...

Thanks for your message. Now I can tell my wife there are weirdos out there like me. I have; two 79 honda 110cc three wheelers, two trx 125s, an 85 trx 250, an 86 trx 70 (I also bought and fixed up for my daughter) and a newer 2001 Recon 250 and I have an 84 trx 200 in the works... pending wife's approval. They are alot of fun to work on. What is cool about buying older Honda's is that if they have good fenders without cracks or alot of fading, that is for me the number one seller. Those Honda engines run forever. Thanks for the posts.

I have enjoyed this forum and learned alot. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

John

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh I forgot one other Honda that I bought for my youngest son which is an XR 80 (2000). Very clean and easy to ride. I even like riding it myself. LOL!

And this is my older son's 250 EX:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts