Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed a new houser +1 stem and renthal fat bar along with spider grips along with tether kill switch on my TRX 450er. I'm going to remove my e-brake cause it does not work and don't use it. But, i was thinking of eliminating the cluster with light switch and kill switch. I use the key to turn off the quad. What do I need to do for the on button? Just trying to clean up the bars from junk. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
4,642 Posts
The handlebar kill button operates by connecting the green to black w/white tracer to kill and disconnecting to run. So your "on" button does nothing while the "off" button shorts the ignition to ground to stop the engine.

Also, you do not have an "E" brake, the machine is equipped with a "parking" brake. Mostly they do not work due to lack of or improper maintenance. Kinda like a parking brake on a car - nobody uses them, but the factory is required to equip them with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.