Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 TRX400X/EX with a Lexx MXe Exhaust with the stock header. I've noticed over time that is has progressively gotten looser and now it seems almost unsafe to ride (video attached below). All of the bolts are tight btw. I have a race in a month and I really need to get as much seat time as I can get so any help or fixes would be greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
3,824 Posts
Looks fine to me - it is connected by springs and appears mounted by a single bolt.

It's a performance exhaust and it's mounting is the responsibility of the installer - if you are unhappy with it and don't have the ability to install (weld) additional mounting tabs to the unit, contact LEXX and ask them what to do.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just fixed mine with a Lexx slip on and was worse than yours. You need to replace both rubber bushings that the bolts goes through and that will tighten it up considerably.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just fixed mine with a Lexx slip on and was worse than yours. You need to replace both rubber bushings that the bolts goes through and that will tighten it up considerably.
I think you are right. I'm going to order the parts in a couple days. I'll update here once I'm done

1 - 4 of 4 Posts