People want to feel safe and comfortable when driving their quads or side-by-sides. If the weather conditions in your region don’t allow you to ride all year round, you’re forced to park your machine for the winter. But if the cold weather is the only thing that stops you from riding, then a set of heated gear is the answer.
Our online store offers a wide variety of heated gloves, jacket liners, pants liners, socks, and other heated gear designed to keep you warm even in extreme weather. These products may draw power directly from the electrical system of your machine, which is perfect for long-distance trips. If you tend to spend some time on foot, then mobility is your priority. In this case, choose gear powered by portable batteries.
Highway 21® - Radiant Men's Heated Gloves
• Lithium-ion battery and controller with 3 heat settings
• Genuine leather construction provides durability
• Hipora® liner is waterproof and windproof while still offering breathability
• 100g of Thinsulate insulation
• Touch Screen compatible
• Armored knuckles for added protection
• Pre-curved fingers enhance comfort and reduce rider fatigue
• Adjustable gauntlet
California Heat® - 12V Jacket Liner
• Wind resistant, water repellent ripstop nylon
• Very lightweight and highly compressible garment
• Sized to fit snug to your body under an outer jacket
• Pockets on the sleeves to store glove plugs when not in use
• Plugs in the sleeves and accessory plug to connect heated gloves and pants
• Heating elements located on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves
• Power: 77W @ 12V or 6.4A total
• Max Heat 135° F
• Included: battery harness with 15A fuse
FirstGear® - Heated Puffer Vest
• Made with thermal and lightweight materials
• Fits under a jacket or can be used by itself
• Two zippered hand warmer pockets
• Two internal storage pockets and one additional internal battery pocket
• Built-in, chest-mounted heat controller
• Can be portable with a compatible Li-ion battery using the USB input connector
• Power: DC:5V, Draw: 9W
Tourmaster® - Synergy Pro-Plus 12V Heated Pants
• 100% Polyester wind and water-resistant soft-shell fabric front panel
• Nylon and spandex rear compression panel for reduced bulk and increased comfort
• 100% Polyester microfleece fixed liner
• Thigh to shin flexible carbon fiber heating elements located on front panels
• Heating elements connected using thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) wire for added safety and efficiency
• Built-in waterproof 3-setting LED smart soft touch controller located on the flip-out tab at waistband
• Integrated microprocessor and thermal cut-off protect against power surge and overheating of elements
• 12v DC power / 38.4w power draw / 3.2a current
• Heat settings: high (126°f/52°c), medium (113°f/45°c), low (100°f/38°c)
• Integrated and concealed battery harness and insole/sock connectors
• Includes battery harness and safety fuse
• Hand washable
ActionHeat® - AA Cotton Battery Heated Socks
• Built-In ultra-fine carbon fiber heating panels strategically placed on the top of the toes
• Battery Voltage: 4.5 Volt Power Packs (AA Batteries not included)
• Advanced ultra-fine fibers provide superior heating performance
• Recommended hand wash only. Note: Can use mesh wash bag for gentle machine wash
• Unisex Fit
• Material Content: 50% Wool, 48.5% Cotton & 1.5% Lycra
• Heats up to 130F for up to 4+ hours
How To Use:
• Power Up - Insert (3) AA batteries into each power pack.
• Plug-In - Connect the power pack to the cord located in the pocket on the top of the sock.
• Turn On - Press the red power button on the power pack to turn on.
Click on the image to enter the product page for more information.
Press the "shop now" button to browse the full catalog of heated gear at powersportsid.com
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here or call 888.903.4344 (toll-free) to speak with one of our specialists.