Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

IS IT WORTH IT ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this oldie but soon to be goodie was sitting by my barn for 5 yrs and it just ocurred to me how much fun or how hard it would be to restore it to working order just like i did with my 1976 chevy c30 tow truck, if i only knew! luckily sites like this one got all the good info to get on withthe project, here it goes.....................i will add more pics as i get deeper into [email protected]#$%^&* i mean progress............

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks just like the one in my garage except I have a third jack stand instead of the bucket!!. We have owned 2 since they were new, going over one right now, freshning it up. Got some carb problems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup tha bucket was necesity at is best hehehe, ihave another whole atv without plastics or tires and about the carb if interested i have 2 sidedraft carbs that came of a polaris wich would give any of this a heck of a kick,thanks and godbless

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well is done ! it feels to me like it was a $3500( all the neighbors ) 4 trx wich is not but i love this thing and to think that all this years it was just waiting to come back to life the thing is that ive got another one for spare or maybe just maybe another project,hehehehe im hooked !!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
this oldie but soon to be goodie was sitting by my barn for 5 yrs and it just ocurred to me how much fun or how hard it would be to restore it to working order just like i did with my 1976 chevy c30 tow truck, if i only knew! luckily sites like this one got all the good info to get on withthe project, here it goes.....................i will add more pics as i get deeper into [email protected]#$%^&* i mean progress............
i have a parts from my oldsmobile i dont know if i can make the same as your project.need a good atv parts. but i think those parts from my oldsmobile is a helpful one for doing it. i'll update you for the result.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.