Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 trx that ive had since new.Its barely ever been drivin and my son is at the age now to be driving it.So a long story short he wanted a fmf header and powercore 4 for it.i ordered him a powerbomb header and the powercore 4 muffler from a well known dealer here who is not open weekends and is in a different area than us.i receievd it in the mail today,when we unpacked it to look at it i noticed the header pipe and muffler dont slide together,my questin is do you use a mid pipe that already exists on the stock exhaust to mesh these together or am i missing parts.the parts list says its all there so what am i missing here.i was going to install it then bring it to the dealer for proper jetting.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I`m pretty sure there is a midpipe, did you order the header and pipe seperate? My Yoshimura has a mid pipe. And If you think your capable, I suggest you do your jetting yourself, if i could do it, you can too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks i got it figured out,they had the second reducer for the stock pipe in The muffler,the way they had the sticker around it i didnt realize i had to take it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.