Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
272 Posts
You can send your stock shocks to C&D racin in Omaha,Neb colby can rework your shocks, he will revalve,respring and they will be good for dunning. You can google his web site at C&D Racing.
  • Like
Reactions: CBR_FireBlade01
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.