Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 350 trx has a grinding noise when i push it and turn the wheels in the front end. Seems to drive alright but would like to fix it now b4 it gets worse.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I personally would bet the axle. You can find some good deals on ebay some times.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and how do i get the front master cylinder unit apart to rebuild it. If i pump it real fast i get sum pressure, but otherwise the brake has no pressure.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Do you have a Honda manual for the 350 ? It will break every thing down on how to rebuild it. If not I can see if I can find you some info on it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
and how do i get the front master cylinder unit apart to rebuild it. If i pump it real fast i get sum pressure, but otherwise the brake has no pressure.
Did you try bleeding the brakes? Sometimes, they will just have a little pressure and then when you bleed the air out, you will get more pressure.

To take the master cylinder apart, remove the brake lever and then look down inside where the brake lever was pushing. There's a small snap ring down inside there that you have to remove. Once you get it out, the other parts will come out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts