Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hi Folks, Just want to say hello and looking forward to learning more about atvs. I am semi-retired from the outdoor power equipment business and just do a little work for some old and loyal customers, family and friends. Have several friends with ATVs and they are asking me to work on them also. I also have one that needs a little attention now and then. Always needing information and will be looking to find it here. Working on a TRX400FA now that I am having a problem with, but will post in proper forum later.

Our main interest now is raising English Springer Spaniels which my wife and I have been doing since 1999. A great dog for family or field. If you get to wanting a puppy you can't go wrong here!! Just let me know!!

Later,

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've always wanted a Springer Spaniel they are beautiful dogs!!! I love to hunt Pheasant and Springers are the best bird dogs in my opinion. The only thing stopping me from getting one is my Golden Retriever. I have a one dog at a time policy at my house. LoL where are you located and how much do you get for a female?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey CR1976, They are wonderful dogs. I got started with them due to Pheasant hunting. Spanky, my old dog I hunted, has passed on and I haven't done much hunting in the last several years but we are hearing great reports from our dog owners. You can check out us and our dogs at lilrascalkennel.com.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.