Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I’m new to the forum, joined after seeing various posts etc whilst googling problems with my bike over the years, seems a friendly and informative site.
I hate joining a forum and asking a question straight away! But my 2013 trx foreman 500 manual shift, is driving me mad!, it stopped in the field on me 6 weeks ago, getting a good spark but I put a new plug in it anyway, I checked the fuel filter, a little dirty so I changed it, still wouldn’t start, if I spray petrol through the air intake it will run for a few seconds so then I changed the pump, still won’t start! So then I thought the last thing it can be is the injector so I replaced it, it ran for about 2 seconds and stopped and now won’t even give a cough, fuel system is spotless, everything has been drained and cleaned, fresh fuel in it, fuel lines all ok, getting fuel up to the injector, not a huge mist coming out of the injector but should be enough to make it start! Like I said the if I spray fuel through the intake the bike runs for a few seconds, I can’t think of anything else to try so any suggestions will be much appreciated

·
Super Moderator
3,571 Posts
Unfortunately, computer controlled fuel systems requires various inputs than can only be checked accurately and together with a software program. It will not run with out programming and needs a computer program to install and correct the program. You will need to take it to a dealer to determine and correct the problem whether it is a failed part or a scrambled memory.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts