1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice! they came out good.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Shoot yea! i want some for my bike, but im afraid they would look like crap if i made them myself. and you dont have to tell me that! i sold my xbox to buy my bike and never looked back! lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trust me if a 14 year old boy can do it and make them look have decent without his dad around, you can do it! I have better things to spend 60 bucks on then something i made practically for free!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thats true, 60 bucks seems high for air shrouds, where did you get the aluminum?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well truthfully it was left over scraps from my slot car track guard rails from when i was like 6 or 7. I'm sure you could find aluminum at home depot, lowes, ace hardware or your local hardware store. It is really simple and not that time consuming... It probably took me an hour from start to finish

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice, Im going to give it a shot, if it doesnt turn out it isnt a big deal. but if i can get mine to look like those ill be happy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.