Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

Honda Trx 400EX problem who can help me?

5K views 20 replies 3 participants last post by  hondanutz 
#1 ·
Hello,
As the title says, I urgently need an arm for the Honda TRX400EX, being from Romania, I have no where to take one, I can't find it, it doesn't matter if it is used or new, I need it.I can help anyone or does anyone have this forum?Or, if anyone knows, what other arms fit the Honda TRX400EX?
Thank you, I'm waiting for an answer, one fine evening.

#4 ·
Check the seller's feedback and trust in Ebay's buyer protection policy.

I recently purchased an item on Ebay that was advertised as new, but was used and returned it - I was out the cost of the return postage, but I got 100% of my initial expenditure back - the postage was a small price to pay to punish the seller for misleading advertising - also that seller was banned.

90% of all sellers are honest - use the contact seller link and ask questions to verify what they are selling meets your expectations. I have several things on Ebay including a 2005 TRX400EX, but I don't have any arms for sale.

In all the years I have shopped on Ebay, I was only out one time - purchased an item, paid by PayPal, never received it, seller left Ebay and closed their PayPal account. Ebay did refund me a small amount, but I never received the item. One time in 10 years is not a bad track record.

On the other hand I purchased one time from Alibaba - received a damaged item - seller offered to replace the item - Alibaba arbitrated the situation and refused to let me return the item - I received $7 back on my $45 purchase and got to keep the damaged product that could not be repaired - I never bought on Alibaba again.

Just trust your instinct and converse with the seller.

#6 ·
If you haven't found anything yet, I just spoke to a guy who is building a race 400EX and is going to install 2 inch longer a-arms - he says he will be willing to sell the stock a-arms - he didn't mention price, but how much are you expecting to spend so I might tell him of your offer?

#13 ·
City: Campulung Muscel
County: Arges
Address: Valea Barbusii Number 83
Phone: 0752326433

This is my address where you should reach, but I am interested in the cost of transport. If I go and ask here where I live, I will not say anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.