Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, as the title reads, Im in need of a reverse assist piece. Also I'm finding a lot of '04 and earlier start switch clusters on various platforms. My question is will an '04 cluster work on an '05 without having to rewire the thing ?
Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
4,715 Posts
Hey all, as the title reads, Im in need of a reverse assist piece. Also I'm finding a lot of '04 and earlier start switch clusters on various platforms. My question is will an '04 cluster work on an '05 without having to rewire the thing ?
Thanks in advance
I thought I had answered this in another post, but as to the switch cluster they were the same from 01 to 06

What is a reverse 'assist' piece? Outside the engine is the reverse cable holder and the operator lever - at the handle bar there is the reverse assist arm (part number 53182-HC0-000) that is NLA - have to find one used.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has anyone tried 3D printing a copy of one ? if I could just get a copy, the machine shop I work at will cnc some for me and I could in turn sell back to the community.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone tried 3D printing a copy of one ? if I could just get a copy, the machine shop I work at will cnc some for me and I could in turn sell back to the community.
Following! Please if anyone has 3D printing specs that would be awesome! Really sucks this part is discontinued especially since it's made of plastic, would be nice to have a metal replacement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts