Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have done a full fmf system with the power bomb and factory 4.1 ac wide grab bar bling star front bumper pro armor nerf bars full skid plate -a arm gards pro taper bars dino jet kit uni air fillter lsr block off plate and 4 itp holeshot xc tire and i am looking for the next thing tax time is rolling around and i wana do the next best so plese let me know what you think i should do next you can check out my ride on face book stanley trail so thanks and looking forward to what you have to say :confused:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Do you think it needs anything else, or are you satisfied with it? You could increase performance of handling. I suggest sending your shocks to a company like GT Thunder, to have them set up for your weight, riding style, and terrain you ride in. Its cheaper than actually upgrading to an aftermarket shock, and is the next best thing to do in the suspension department when staying with stock setup a-arms and axle. If not, check on your gear, always want to look go on a sweet lookin whip.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well thanks for the ideas and i am happy with it but i wana take it to the max and i am set on gear i have to bags full of gear bc i get a good deal on it at where i work so hit me up if you need anything

1 - 3 of 3 Posts