Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have these on my 400ex and have not gotton stuck yet. I think they are badass tires. I am thinking about getting a new set of back tires. What do you guys think for next set? more Razrs?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have nothing bad to say about Razrs. I've ran the originals, Razr 2's currently on my 700XX, iRazrs, and MXR4's. They always hook up, and my Razr 2s will grab anything near them and chew it up. That could also be from the 700XX, but the tires are very aggressive, and noticeably heavier than the original Razrs. Which again, doesn't mean much to my 700XX. Sometimes they are actually to aggressive, in which case I will just throw on my stock tires if I feel like spinning and sliding everywhere, lol. For the 400EX, I would definitely get another set of Razrs for it. But, its alwasy your money and your machine, so it wouldn't hurt to look at other brands also. I hear the Kenda Cutter tires are very good as well.

Reactions: Logan400ex

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i didnt think about that. Of course i love coming out of corners sideways but i also love plowing through mud.

·
Registered
37 Posts
GBC makes a cheaper version of the Razr 2 that looks just like it but has more aggressive side wall and the run about $78 a piece for rears. I run them and have not been stuck yet i love them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The only time I have gotten stuck with my Irazr's is when i got caught on my skid plate and my tires were just spinning in the water. They do great climbing on their sidewalls and still slide amazing through the corners. I have had rider's complain about the roost they throw!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts