Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

MerryCHRISTmas to you all!

948 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Rich1028 
#1 ·
MerryCHRISTmas to you all!

And I Hope that Everyone has A Happy and Safe New Year!

thanks again for watching the videos!
I am way behind.

#3 ·
Merry Christmas to All the Forum members

We may not be free from Covid, but it's with us and we have to learn to live with it. I for one refuse to live in fear. The mask is off and I can breathe free - if I die prematurely it will probably be cancer, pneumonia, the flu (which does not seem to exist anymore), a heart attack, stroke, food poisioning or from running into a tree or falling off a cliff.

I'm tired of letting mask, rubber glove and Big Pharma profit from this scamdemic. We had a flu pandemic in 1969 and still attended Woodstock - we just didn't have a national doctor to dictate how we reacted to the outbreak and we didn't have flu shots that you have to get every year and people still died every year after the flu 'vaccine' became available.

We get stronger from each killer germ/virus outbreak and I seriously think our leaders are not concerned for our well being as much as the potential dollars of contributions and taxes that fill their pockets. The are fearful of less people to support them moreso than how healthy we are as a society.

Damn, if we all get immune to every bug that mutates will we even need doctors and hospitals? Dr. Fauci is one doctor who need to be retired and one Dr. that I simply do not trust. Trust is earned and not commanded!

#5 ·
My step-grandson-in-law works at Rivian Electric Vehicle company in Normal, IL - he was diagnosed with Covid Thursday and his wife (my step grand daughter) tested pos for it yesterday - they are pissed that they have to stay home for Xmas while the rest of their family gathers at my son's house today - they have two daughters and gramps was going to give them pink ATV's for Xmas and we are having near record warm weather - by the time the girls get their ATV's (next week) the weather is supposed to be in the teens - they might not get to ride them for the first time until April :cry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.