Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and was looking for some help. I recently picked up a 95 trx 300 for free. one of my fathers tenants left it behind to rot. It had atleast been sitting for 10 months never saw the kid ride it once so i got it to my house started looking it over and realized i was building no compression when using the kickstarter. The electric start doesnt work either due to the fact he disconnected everything at the back of the battery box probably because it stopped working and he probably screwed with it with no success and just gave up i have no key to it either. I started to wonder why the kickstarter didnt move the piston and read on here something about the clutchs on them can cause them to not engage so i tried push starting with no success. So im basically trying to find somewhere to start because although i did get it for free i would hate to dump a ton of money into it to get it back solid so if anyone has any insight it would be appreciated

·
Super Moderator
4,642 Posts
Unless you are an aspiring mechanic and willing to put a couple of hundred dollars into it, sell it on EBAY as, for parts or part it out - that way you might get a couple of hundred for it.

Welcome to the forum, btw.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.