Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping to get some help on why you ended up buying a Honda versus any of the competition? What are the pros/cons versus the competition? Honda is cheaper or more expensive?

For someone who is new to ATVs it's pretty hard to tell the differences amongst manufacturers

Thanks for the help,
Kevin

·
Super Moderator
4,643 Posts
I'm not picky - I grew up in a Kawasaki shop, worked through college in a Yamaha shop, had a friend who owned a Honda shop and another friend who owned a Suzuki shop. I have owned all brands and currently have an 04 250 Honda. Maybe my next one will be something different. Why do I have the one I currently have? Because it was what was availablle at the time at the price I wanted to pay for it. I don't buy used, so usually it is something that is not "run of the mill" until several years later. I am not a fan of "bigger is better" so I usually have something between a 200 and a 350 depending on features and convenience of operation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.