Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i am from argentina and i got a trx 400x 2013 some days ago, i am looking for a system exhaust. I was told that the best one for this quad si the curtis spark. But i am not sure because i am new un this topic. I want your opinion and thanks for reading it!

·
Super Moderator
3,746 Posts
Welcome - I like the stock exhaust - a lot of my friends prefer the FMF, but I have friends with Big Gun, DG, Curtis Sparks and other makes. They all think they have the best. Any one you select will provide about the same change you expect to make - it all comes down to cost and material. Do you want aluminum, stainless, carbon fiber or steel? And how much are you willing to spend?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know the difference between the different materials. I am looking an exhaust that makes noise and makes better the performance of the quad. Thanks you

·
Super Moderator
3,746 Posts
All the exhausts make more noise - loudest is probably Big Gun. The different material has to do with weight and durability. Steel is cheapest and most durable. Carbon fiber is most expensive and least durable. The degree of performance increase will depend on the complementary changes made to the fuel and intake system. The exhaust alone will make the biggest improvement to low end power. With complementary changes you can gain over the entire RPM range.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts