Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys im Brandon im 15 and i just got a 400ex on a trade
iv owned 7+ bikes just never had 400ex. its pretty stock for now but itll have a 440 kit soon. ill post pics as fast as i can! and to anyone who lives near nj id love to ride sometime.

·
Registered
16 Posts
sup guys im Brandon im 15 and i just got a 400ex on a trade
iv owned 7+ bikes just never had 400ex. its pretty stock for now but itll have a 440 kit soon. ill post pics as fast as i can! and to anyone who lives near nj id love to ride sometime.
Welcome I'm from NJ,
Morris county to be exact

Be carful with a 440 kit. if you do go that big you will need to do the bottom end to be able to handle the top end and also you will need better studs because with the 440 kit tends to tare the stock studs right out of the bottom end of the motor. A lot of racers go with a 416 it's easer on the motor and will last longer and you won't have as many problems and a 440 kit. And if you want more power you can also get a high compression piston I think the compression now is a 10.7:1 and you can go as high as a 12.8:1 and still run pump gas.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.