Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i had this site recommended to me, so had to get on and check it out. i got a pretty stock 02 400ex a few weeks ago. its got a fmf header to a white bros muffler. its got itp tires, and a offbrand set of nerf bars. thats pretty much it. i been riding since i was a kid. i started out on a 300 4trax 4x4 w my dad, got my own 125 honda, then went old school to a 125 3wheeler. :) then it finally bit the dust i stopped riding for a while. a few years back i started riding bikes, then bought a 98 300ex and never rode it and sold it after about a month since i never rode it but three times. then a few weeks ago me and a buddy decided to get to riding again. so he traded his sea doo jet ski for a 07 450r. so i ran across mine and the rest is history. we dont have many places to ride now that we had when i was a kid. but we have a place here called brown mountain trails. you pay like $5 and you got a few number of trails to ride all day.

we have a annual race here for the gncc race. its at steele creek here in the mountains of nc. its usually a HUGE event.
but im looking forward to having a good time and make the 50 acres of land at my house. it was wooded and we had it partially logged. so im gonna clear it and make me and my buddies a place to ride. anyways, gotta go browse again.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts