Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , Im Daniel , Talked my other half into letting me buy a quad last Sunday, on Monday went to the dealership and picked a 2009 leftover, Trx400x for a really good price, Im deploying in Sept so will only get to ride it a couple months before it goes in storage. I live outside city limits and theres alot of places to ride here I dont even have to haul it in the truck can just jump on it and go as soon as I get home from work . Red Sands (local dune area) is only 8 miles away and I rode it there monday for my first ride. Had alot of fun kids like seeing a quad pull up to the gas pump lol. I have been riding it everyday so far. I love it so far plenty of power , this is my first quad . I have had an enduro (kawasaki super sherpa 250) and a sportbike (07 cbr1000) but so far loving the four wheels lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great buy,I purchased a leftover model a month or so ago myself.......gotta super deal, except mine is white/black.

Welcome to the forum!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well havent been on here in awhile , I bought a new KFX 450r couple weeks after buying the honda then I deployed to this craphole (afghanistan in Sept) so the honda has maybe 5 hours on it and will pry never get ridden until my 1 yr old is old enough to ride it lol. So far have put alot of money into the KFX making it faster. Im coming back to this forum so I can learn about Jetting want todo a pipe , intake and Jet on the honda so when I do ride it to keep it running im not completley bored with it. Right now they are both in my dads garage until I go home fall of this year. He starts em up for me and when I go on R&R in feb Im gonna take em both out and ride em and do services on both.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts