Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my 04 400EX brand new and have ridin the hell out of it. Everyone has been telling me to sell it and buy a 450R but i love it to much to get rid of it. I recently rebuilt the motor and bored it out to a 406cc because the rings broke. Right now it is completely torn apart because i am rebuilding the whole thing. I am powdercoating the frame Black, new nerf bars, bumpers, steering stem, all new bearings, just bought a +1 Lonestar swingarm, JD Performance +1 A-Arms Black, Black OEM plastics and a few other things but just a little about me and my bike. I will post pics of the rebuild in progress once i get the frame back. This is the pic of it before the rebuild.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, your not far from me. I have a buddy that lives in Vine Grove. Is there any good riding where you are and where do you ride at?

·
Registered
956 Posts
My 07 has 30 hrs on it. Does not get rode much. I use to go to royal in Clarkson. It is beat to heck though. I live on the meade co side of vinegrove. I use to go to the track a lot as that's what my friends did most. They all got out of the sport though. I don't know any of the local farmers anymore so riding on their property is out of The picture. I have been to land between the lakes too. Awesome place. Just a little bit of a drive to get there. What kind of car is behind the quad. It looks sweet

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a 87 Monte Carlo LS with a 454 big block in it, it is done now it took me 4 yrs and $16,000 to build it but finally done lol. We have 136 acres with a shit load of trails in Nelson Co. about 1.5 hrs away from ya with some really good trails we built on it i will hit ya up when its gets warm and maybe you can ride down and ride and meet some new ppl if your cool with that man.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1987 Monte

Here are some pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1987 Monte

More pics!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.