Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been scoping this sight for awhile now ad figured id join. Lots of info here pretty kickass forum! We'll the names jake I'm 22 yr old pipe fitter from tx been fitting for about 5 yrs now. Been ridng my whole life now I have a 400ex and beastly ltz400.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome, I used to have a Z400 until earlier this year. I sold it before spring, and payed of my motorcycle, then turned around and traded the bike for my 700XX. Miss the ol' Z though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I love my Z perfect all around bike, I've considered selling it until I got it back from being rebuilt. I got it on a trade and at first I didn't want it but boy did it turn out to be a diamond in the rough. After a sprocket change slipon filter change and hotcams along with a fresh top end its now my favorite bike I've ever owned and i can keep up with raptors as well

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes I love my Z perfect all around bike, I've considered selling it until I got it back from being rebuilt. I got it on a trade and at first I didn't want it but boy did it turn out to be a diamond in the rough. After a sprocket change slipon filter change and hotcams along with a fresh top end its now my favorite bike I've ever owned and i can keep up with raptors as well
My dad bought mine brand new in 2004. About that time a few of my friends started racing and their parents bought them 450's and they quit trail riding. The rest about gave up on riding all together, so I was left left almost alone, just me and my Z... And my dad on his old 85 Yamaha XT600 dirtbike. Then my family finally got into riding so I'm not alone any more, just empty inside. Sometimes I check craiglist to see if the guy I sold it to posted it, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.