Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm on some other forums but just found this one today. Looks like a good site without any of the bullying i've seen on the other sites.

I ride an 05 trx450r. I race FT in D17 AMA.

looking forward to the site!

·
Registered
61 Posts
thats because you were not here stirring the pot.

keep your nasty comments to yourself and you might last a little while without being banned.(like most other forums)

and try to control yourself from getting nasty about this post.
if you do, thats a step in the right direction.
if you don't, then i guess these members will see why your looking for a new forum again...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not necessarily looking for a new forum, i just came across this one and figured I'd join. It's always good to meet people that are into the same sport. I mentioned the bullying from the other forums, because some of them are over run with hard heads who have been appointed moderator status, therefore i have to keep my cover or else they'll ban me for looking in the wrong direction.

Please refrain from posting in my threads if you cannot keep your judgements to yourself Joey. I greatly appreciate it. I do not stir the pot and I do not make nasty comments. I do voice my opinion, but isn't that what discussion is all about?

Anyway enough of that crap, please let's keep it clear.

I'll post some pics of the TT build later on today or early tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.