Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello found this site when i was on the honda forum i own a older model its a 84 trx200 so i made need some tech help on this actually its in great shape i did download owners man and service manual so i will see where this one goes it probably pails in comparision to some i see on this site. thanks ahead of time for any help i can get.
thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there used to be one west of jacksonville on 79 it ran alongside neeches river it was fun may still be there another one is east of jacksonville on 79 i never been to that one but they had the ******* games there one year. main one is shiloh ridge on 69 north of alto on right it has a van parked out front i think there might be another one north of wells on 69 where they had this years ******* games but not sure. lot of good areas around jacksonville.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also another one by mt enterprise called primitive acres good track only 10.00 day per atv shiloh ridge i think is more but bigger all are on internet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
the one off of 79 is River Run, which is still goin. Mud Creek, where they have mud nationals is also still goin, but there is rumor of it closing down. neither are real tracks, just exactly wut they call em.. mud parks. a bunch of utilities, and an occasional sport and RARE dirt bike. im lookin for somewhere that has good trails and some decent jumps. nothin crazy, cause for now all i have is a lil ol 250ex!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that 250 should do you pretty good yours must be the race variety mine is more old school just a regular one main benifit of mine is they say back then they were built to withstand more abuse not many are still around and from the looks of is the guy didnt ride it very much and kept it in a garage. but yours should jump pretty good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts