Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum and also new to owning an atv, I just got a used 300ex and I am going quad crazy.its all I think about, but I don't own an land and live in the city, and need to find some where to ride. Is there any other Indy riders on here, if so any advise on good places to ride would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance.:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive been checking them both out online, looks like you can camp there. im looking forward to spending some time at both of them my self.
any info on the camp site would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in columbus. The badlands doesnt have camping and but haspen does. There is another place around north vernon called the boondocks and its a great place to ride and a little cheaper.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the head up on boondocks, i did find a couple vids on them on youtube, but it i did not find a web site. are they near the old muskatatuck hospital.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its close to westport. Its on the jennings county and decauter county lines. Its only 10 bucks and its a good place to learn how to ride. They dont have a website.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum! I'm glad to see another 300ex rider here. Sadly I can't help you with places to ride as I am down here in williamsburg, va but good luck with the quad hope you have a blast on it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i finally made it out to Haspin Acres this past weekend, that is a cool place but you can get in over your head pretty easy so be carefull when you ride there. my suggestion would be not to hit the trails thhere or anywhere. for that matter by yourself. I ended up on the bottom trail ans was all by. my self and got stuck, and luckily my friens came looking for me after about 30-45 minutes, a d by that time i was physically and mentally exhausted and i am way out of shape, so it was a bad deal. i might sugest a winch as well, i have a 300ex which is a sport quad, and i am pondering on how to mount a winch on it, if anybody has any suggestions or pics of a sport quad with a winch i could use. for ideas thanks in advance.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts