Honda TRX ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

I've been trying to figure out why my '87 trx250x doesn't have any spark and I've found a lot of great information on your forum pages. I figured it was time to finally become a real member rather than continue sucking information without the proper acknowledgement.

I'm new to ATV'x. I got this quad for free and thought it would be a great starter for the family. I have a 1970 Honda 90 trail bike, a 1973 Honda 70 Mini trail bike and a 1975 Honda CR125 "Elsinore" 2 stroke race bike.

I also have 2 1980 Honda 7.5HP outboard motors that I've rebuilt and 2 waverunners that I'm working on (ok, they're not Honda, but they are 4 stroke and my kids LOVE them).

My hobby is rebuilding small engines, riding and I'm working on rebuilding a 1968 Chevy Camaro.

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and say thanks for the help so far. I'll get a post up soon and see if you guys can help figure out what is up with the trx250x.

Thanks!
Greg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey buddy its just like a car that you rebuild got chace down all the wireing and make sure its right that be the secound frist I make sure the spark plug dose spark just like in a car lay it on metal turn it over

1 - 3 of 3 Posts