Honda TRX ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm rebuildn my motor. On my 05 trx. Cp 94mm 13.0:1. Falicon stoke srtoke, porting by KPS. HRC cam, Alba race exhaust. I'm gonna use Knibblewhite valves an springs. DO I WANT OVERSIZED VALVES????? If so, y? Thanks for any help. I appretiate it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Wat r da cons, other than highr fuel consumption. That's not a big concern at this time. Wood they require additional head work and flow with da HRC cam?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Any time you add bigger valves there will need to be head work done at a machine shop. You dont want to go to big because of the chance of cracking the head if it gets too hot. You may need to get a different st of rockers as well.

·
Registered
718 Posts
LOL Ya I know what you mean. I start off doing small mods and ut never ends from there.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I would decide on the carb stuff after you get what you want done to the engine and you will know more about what size you will need to go with.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill wait till mon to talk to KPS bout da head work he's doin to c if I can go with da ovrsizd valves. I wood rather pay $4.00 for a jet than $700.00 for an FCR. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts